Before returning your items, please ensure you are aware of our full terms and conditions,
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all site policies, terms and conditions are read and understood prior to making a purchase with Generation Outcast Clothing.
If the consumer does not agree to the terms, it is recommended that they do not enter into a legally binding contract (example the purchase).
Due to COVID-19 we have updated our returns and exchanges procedures. All returns and exchanges will be placed on a 3 business day quarantine upon the parcels arrival to our warehouse before our returns department will process your return. We ask you allow an additional 3 business days for processing your return.
We have extended our RETURNS for 30 days during this period for International shoppers!
If you are returning goods due to sizing, fit, you don’t love the product or change of mind, a store credit (No refund) will be issued upon receipt of the return, this includes purchases made with AfterPay. Items ordered with a discount of 25% or above or purchased from the sale section of the website cannot be returned
- We have a strict no cancellation policy on pre orders. You cannot cancel your pre order for a refund.
- In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to offer a refund for sizing, fit or change of mind on returns. For example, the consumer guarantees do not apply if you got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it.
- All returns must be received in their original condition, unworn, unwashed and with all tags and hygiene seals intact (if applicable) within 14 days of delivery.
- Any goods or garments that have been damaged or altered from their original condition are not eligible for return and will be returned to the customer, in accordance with our site policy and Australian Consumer Law.
- Associated shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer unless otherwise stated or agreed upon.
- We cannot accept returns on nipple covers, swimwear and intimates due to hygiene reasons.
- We cannot accept returns on our vintage Harley Davidson tee's.
If you have a minor fault with a product, we can choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement, or a store credit. When you have a major fault with a product, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement, store credit, or refund.
RETURN FOR EXCHANGES
Due to fast turnaround, we do not offer exchanges on returns.
If you are wishing to exchange your item for another, we would advise you to return the item back to us and then use your store credit to place a new order.
The customer is required to cover any re-shipping costs, unless the new order value qualifies for free shipping.
- We aim to process any return within 2 business days of your parcel arriving to us, however please allow up to 5 business days. We advise to keep a record of any tracking numbers for returns. We cannot process a return without physical goods or proof of delivery.