TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter the $2,000 USD ( US Dollars) voucher giveaway form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Entries must comply with these Terms and Conditions to be valid. Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other competition, special, discount or promotional offer unless indicated otherwise.
Entry is open only to entrants aged 18 years or older.
Employees (and the immediate and extended families, and close associates) of Generation Outcast Clothing Pty Ltd (ABN 18 608 171 731) of 2/9 Northview Street, Mermaid Waters, QLD, 4218 (Promoter) and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion ends at 5pm (AEDT) on 9th of August 2023 (Promotional Period).
To enter the Promotion, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
Visit the Outcast Clothing website directly at https://outcast-clothing.us/ (Website);
- Provide their country, phone number and email address, as prompted.
- An Entrant will be limited to one entry during the Promotional Period.
- Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive entry into the Promotion.
- Entrants can only enter in their own name and not on behalf of another individual. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct generally, or calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
PRIZES AND WINNER SELECTION
- Entries will be draw, at random, via a computerised random draw. One entry will be drawn (worldwide) on 10th of August 2023 (Draw Day) at 2/9 Northview Street, Mermaid Waters, QLD. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The first valid entry drawn will win an US$2,000 Outcast Voucher (Prize).
- The winner of the Prize will be announced on the 10th of August 2023, The winners will be contacted through by a phone call or in writing by an email (using the contact details for the Entrant’s in the Promoter’s records), and their name will be published on the Promoter’s website for a minimum period of 28 days. The Promoter is entitled to draw additional entries in the case of ineligibility.
- A subsequent draw for the Prize, if it remains unclaimed for more than 1 month after the date of the initial draw, may take place on 9th of September 2023 at the same hour and place as the original prize draw, subject to any direction from a regulatory authority. The winner must claim the prize within two weeks of being notified by the Promoter, and in accordance with the instructions provided by the Promoter.
The Promoter’s decision in all matters relating to this Promotion is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
If a Prize (or an element of a Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that element of the Prize) with another prize of equal value and/or specification.
- Total prize value is US$2,000.
Entrants who win a prize consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same), in any media, for an unlimited period and without remuneration, for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
As a condition of entering this promotion, each Entrant licenses and grants the Promoter, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter (including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud), the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
Any cost associated with entering the Promotion is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used by the Entrant.
Any documentation associated with a prize, including tickets and vouchers, are void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) the Promotion; (b) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (c) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (d) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (e) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (g) use, redemption or taking of a prize.
- As a condition of accepting a prize, The winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- The laws in force in Queensland apply to this Promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.
For any queries regarding this Promotion, contact customer service by email on email@example.com.